Friday, March 17, 2006

Table tennis..

it is almost 3:00 in the night and i have had too many cups of tea and coffee.. dont feel like sleeping.

Today... or more preciously yesterday i played tt from 20:00 to 22:00 in the night. I like this game very much and it was fun playing. I played tt only a couple of times (3 or 4) before coming to sweden. We have tt in the basement in bollen and some other student apartments here in norrköping. I have played many times after coming here.. and i am improving. But i am still the worst among all the players... still can't return all the serves and dont know how to smash. So i am a novice. Its very difficult to control such a small and light tt ball. It is nearly impossible for me to return zahir bhai's serves. My return shots always goes either on the left or right of the table - outside :(

There was little bear, jason, aziz bhai, zahir bhai.. and me. Among them i thought zahir bhai, jason and aziz bhai plays really well. Little bear has her own style of playing.. monkey style ;-).. but is also realy good in it. While i play more like a sleeping guy just standing and moving my bat around... my long arms seems to help me with my style. We played doubles and since we were five.. one of us had to sit down in each round. I had my slipers on so it was a bit uncomfertable moving with them... though wearing keds would not have made much of an improvement.

I will be playing more of it.. but still have some back problems - sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

monkey style must be very laughable

rEd hEat said...

best way to describe you ;)