Saturday, March 25, 2006

Badminton...

Yesterday 6 of us played badminton in the sports arena here in norrköping. We played for 2 long hours even though we booked the court for one hour. Mahboob and Wali bhai were the sponsers. It took 80 kroner after showing my student card.. the normal price is 160 kroner. Among the others were.. polash, aziz, wang and me. Faisal was also with us.. but he didn't play.. just enjoyed our match. There were others who couldn't make it.

There were other empty courts.. very few people.. so none of us were sitting. We continued playing (for one more hour) even when our allocated time of one hour was finished.. since most courts were empty. Wali was our couch.. a good one. He is a regular player and has won many prizes and trophys. It was good badminton... playing for two long hours without any break made me very tired.

I must say.. I think i play badminton very good. Lot lot better then basketball and tt. If i play on a regular basis.. then i can be a champion :) ;) ;)

After the match.. some of us went to polash room. There me, aziz, polash and rahul bhai took sauna for one hour. It was really fun.. and very hot.. but it took the pain (from badminton) from our body.

Then we had the most tasty fish in the whole world, hilsha. Walli bhai got this fish from stockholm.. its imported from bangladesh (expensive 55 kroner per kg). Polash is a good cook.. made the hilsha fish really good. We had it with rice. I along with others had lots of fun.. took pictures made jokes and talked for long hours. By the time me aziz and faisal bhai got home it was 2:00 in the night.... i checked my mails wrote a few lines in my blog and went to sleep ;)

No comments: