Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Family album


My room: Cousine Rizu and Tanvir


Tanvir - keya style hai yar... kuttaa maraa



A piece of land my uncle bought right in front of our grandparents house - its now a vegetable garden :)


My room - My sister wearing some kind of borkha (religious cloth to cover the whole body) for fun


Grandparents house: A recent arival


Grandparents House: Cousines - Mayesha and Tanima


Little Mayesha


My sister- Shumona, Mayesha and Tanima



Grandparents house: Little Cousines


Grandparents house: she is youngest of us cousines..



My house in Dhaka: Another of my younger cousine



Grandparents house: My mother and her aunt- she spends most of her time in India


Grandparents house: My sister and our grand-mother. In the background inside the house is one of my aunts.

No comments: