Sunday, August 28, 2005

Stupid Friends..

One of my friend recently came to sweden from bangladesh to do his masters. Since he is a smart guy and wanted to celebrate his coming to sweden - played a stupid joke on me. His stupidity and oversmartness caused me and my friends and elder brothers valuable hours.... not to mention the tention and suffering that he caused us here in Norrköping. My whole day was destroyed and now I am a day behind my study schedules... sucks.
Sometimes people make nasty jokes without thinking what harm it can cause to others. Hope this does not happen to anyone else living here.... and I hope morons like my friend reliaze this and stop being oversmart. Student coming to Sweden for study should concentrate on studying and spent their time wisely, and should respect the others that have also come here to study. Sweden is a peaceful country - the rules and regulations are very different from that of our country. People here are very kind and helpful. New students who have travelled a long distance and spend lot of money to get here should realize this and act accordingly.

1 comment:

Saquib said...

I hope that friend of yours at least understands what he did was wrong.